Career at RKSI
RKSI is always in the look out for bright and qualified IT and Digital Media professionals.
If you are applying for an Intern position. Please email your resume with your academic background.
Our current requirements are in the Technical and Marketing Department:
- Job: 248 – Cognos Developer JVN-133196
- Salary: Range is between 90,000 – $95,000 annually, (commensurate with experience).
- Job DescriptionCognos Developer who will develop and maintain reports for the HR Data Warehouse system (CHRMS). The main responsibilities of the CHRMS Developer are to:
- Develop and maintain reports using Report Studio to be presented as options on the CHRMS Portal. Develop one-off reports using Report Studio to satisfy specific end-user requirements. Contribute to the design and maintenance of the CHRMS Framework Manager Data Models. Migrate existing reports from Cognos 8.4 on a Windows platform to Cognos 10.2 on AIX. Assist with the Tivoli Directory Server Idap integration with Cognos.
- The candidate will work within the development team, but will need to have the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
- 3 years of experience using Cognos Report and Query Studio. Cognos 8 or above is preferred.
- Cognos Framework Manager experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Tivoli Directory Services (TDS) is a plus.
- Design and deployment of data warehousing changes and upgrades is a plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle and/or DB2 SQL.
- Ability to troubleshoot and find root cause for issues and problems.
- Working knowledge on a variety of operating systems (e.g., AIX, Windows, z/OS, etc.) a plus.
- Identify and escalate risks uncovered during testing and suggest remediation actions.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work and meet project deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills (i.e. analysis, recreation and documenting the impact on the system overall).
- Experience working in a government or civil service environment is a plus. Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required.
- Experience working within a matrix environment
- Senior Marketing Personel (Washington DC/Virginia)